Find me on
With engagement and wedding season about to be underway, one of the most common questions engaged couples ask each other are “what items should we register for?” It’s an overwhelming question to say the least.
Although more couples are opting to register for honeymoon and cash funds, if you’re looking to register for items for your new home, the right wedding registry can make your search that much easier. Below you’ll find my top wedding registry ideas and tips that will be sure to make your registry experience more enjoyable!
Top Wedding Registry Gift Ideas
Couples are always asking about the top wedding registry ideas. If you’re in the process of registering, here are a few gift recommendations:
1. High quality cutlery set – Cheaper cutlery sets may become dull after only a couple uses. Purchasing a higher quality set will keep your knives sharp for much longer.
2. Digital Camera – A digital camera is a great gift for newlyweds to capture those special moments such as your honeymoon and first anniversary.
3. Dishes – Finding the perfect set of dishes that can be used for everyday meals as well as more formal ones make the perfect investment.
4. Flatware – With those new dishes, it only makes sense to purchase new flatware that will perfectly match for those romantic dinner dates.
5. Food processor – Along with being a timesaver, a good food processor makes preparing dinners with your S.O. much less stressful.
Still in need of more ideas? Check out this wedding registry checklist for some inspiration and added tips!
[flo_one_half padding=”0px 5px 0px 0px”][/flo_one_half][flo_one_half padding=”0px 5px 0px 0px”][/flo_one_half]
Wedding Registry Tips for a Stress-Free Experience
Although the registry process might seem a little daunting, it doesn’t have to be! Here are my tips to make keep your registry experience as stress-free as possible:
1. Pick items that will make sense for you and your spouse. While it can be tempting to register for the newest gadgets or take your mom’s opinion, the best items you can register for are ones where you know you’re getting your money’s worth.
2. Look at reviews: It’s easy for couples to get overwhelmed with all the registry items available that couples forget to look at reviews of the products they’re registering for. Taking a look at reviews before you add them to your registry can be largely beneficial and possibly save you from owning a potentially defective item.
3. Over-register: When it comes to your wedding registry, there’s no such thing as registering for too many items. It’s good to give your guests options with different price points.