Find me on
If you’ve enjoyed Part One, you’ll love Part Two of our InterContinental Bora Bora Honeymoon! This half of the trip had more action and adventure – including a trip to the main island of Bora Bora (our hotel was on a smaller island of BB).
See below for another vlog of the trip as well as our “itinerary.”
Our InterContinental Bora Bora Honeymoon: Part Two
- Rode aquabikes underwater – sort of like a personal submarine
- Swam around our bungalow dock
- Enjoyed the gorgeous island colors
- Mostly relaxing with a little stingray action and some kayaking
- Saw a wedding!
- Ate dinner at the “fancy” restaurant, which was the most bland but beautiful food ever
- Early boat to the main island of Bora Bora to do our ATV tour of the island
- Stopped along the tour at two different mountain points. You could see everything!
- Explored the sister hotel and ate dinner at Intercontinental Le Moana
- We played chess, pool, and checkers and swam in the hours we had left
- We then got on the boat back to the small airport for our first flight
- Then we arrived at the Tahiti airport where we had a 4 hour layover. That was fun.
- Finally we got on the plane to LAX and arrived home after 36 hours of being awake. Needless to say, we were ready for a nap!
Although we were sad to be home, we were excited to get a new litter of kittens to foster! Stay tuned for a solo adventure blog/vlog of my upcoming trip to England!